snorr recovery training
Basic Recovery Class 101
Many of us are new to the off-road community, or have gear that we have never used or are looking for some information on what gear to buy and why. This class covers all of that!
- Basic Gear and what to carry at minimum
- Hard vs Soft Shackles
- Different snatch block types and why use them
- Recovery ropes vs Tow ropes
- How to winch safely, and basic single, double and two winch techniques
- Recovery Board demo (please bring your boards to test if you want)
- How not to die with a hi-lift.
This is introduction/101 recovery class that can also be used for a Tier 2 sign off! Please take a look at the SNORR Membership and Certifications requirements if you want to learn more about becoming a SNORR member and the test. It’s not required for the class but we’d love everyone to go through the test if possible.
No event found!